Before & After School Care
Champions - Where Learning and Fun come Together!
For today's busy parents, finding a safe, enriching environment where children can spend time before or after school is a significant concern. At Champions, we understand your need and offer convenient and sensible options right at your neighborhood school. Champions offers a wide variety of fun, flexible and enriching programs within your district. Check out the programs that are offered at your school!
- Creative Arts - This area encourages children to experiment with new visual-art mediums and to use their imaginations to express themselves in creative ways
- Math and Construction - Children can explore foundational mathematics and engineering concepts, such as counting, sorting, matching, classifying and building.
- Puzzles and Games - This area contains materials such as puzzles, board games, and word finds that help foster executive function skills, including response inhibition, self-regulation, mental flexibility and working memory.
- Science - This area contains materials that encourage children to make predictions, explore cause and effect relationships, develop sensory awareness, test ideas and theories, draw conclusions and explore the natural world around them.
- Homework - This area is designed for the children to work on their homework and learn skills such as organization, planning, problem-solving, responsibility, accountability and Communication.
- FUN - This is what the children at Champions have every day while attending the program!
For information on pricing, hours, locations, and how to enroll, please visit the Champions website.