Eligible employees may elect to participate in medical, dental, optional group life or legal insurances, and health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
The enrollment period to make benefit selections for coverage is within the first 31 days of employment. No elections will be allowed for health, dental, or legal insurances, flexible spending accounts or premium conversion options after this date unless a qualifying event has occurred or during open enrollment. Please fill out the following forms and return to the Benefits Department at the York County School Board Office within your eligibility period if you are electing coverage.
The following benefit options are offered:
- Cigna Enrollment Guide
- Cigna-Open Access Plan 1 (OAP1)
- Cigna-Open Access Plan 2 (OAP2)
- Cigna-Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Enrollment Form Please print in landscape
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Payroll Deduction Form
- Health Insurance Rates - 2019
- Health Insurance Rates - 2020
- Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy
- Cigna Transition of Care/Continuity of Care
- Cigna Provider Search
- Delta Dental PPO+Premier
- Delta Dental PPO - EPO (New)
- Delta Dental PPO - EPO Copay Schedule
- Enrollment Form
- Dental Rates - 2019
- Dental Rates - 2020
WageWorks Health and/or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account:
- Tips for Managing Your Healthcare FSA
- Customer Service Enhancements 24/7 Phone and Chat Support
- Enrollment Form
Retirement, 457 Deferred Compensation Plans, Life Insurance and Optional Group Life Insurance:
All Full-Time Employees are automatically enrolled in the Virginia Retirement System, your provider for retirement, 457 Deferred Compensation, life insurance and optional group life insurance. Further information on your benefits with VRS can be obtained on the Virginia Retirement System website. Individual account information can be accessed through MyVRS by establishing a username and password.
In addition, employees may choose to participate in voluntary benefits such as retirement savings plans - tax-sheltered annuities and supplemental insurance plans through AFLAC. These enrollment elections can be made throughout the year.
Enrollment forms are fillable online. Print and return to:
York County School Board Office
302 Dare Road, Yorktown, VA 23602
Attn: Personnel Specialist for Employee Benefits
Please direct any questions or concerns to or by calling the Human Resources Department 757-898-0483.