Before & After School Care
Champions - Where Learning and Fun come Together!
For today's busy parents, finding a safe, enriching environment where children can spend time before or after school is a significant concern. At Champions, we understand your need and offer convenient and sensible options right at your neighborhood school. Champions offers a wide variety of fun, flexible and enriching programs within your district. Check out the programs that are offered at your school!
- Sports Zone - Packed with lots of activities that can help children develop physically and burn off extra energy.
- Take the Challenge - Kids can read a book, participate in a contest, do a puzzle or complete homework, often with the help of a teacher.
- Imagine That - Where kids can let their imaginations wander with arts and crafts, or "ham it up" with theatrical fun.
- The Nature of It - Kids might build a birdhouse or construct a dinosaur home as they watch science and nature come to life.
- Snack Attack - Where kids learn about good foods and have the opportunity to cook and eat!
2016-17 School Year Weekly Fees:
Early Release Fee: $10.00 per child per day attending in afternoons
Non School Day/Full Day Fee: $37.00 per child per day
Family Registration: $75.00 (non-refundable)
Drop In Fee: $33.00 per unscheduled program session
Account Late Pay Fee: $10.00
*All fees are in addition to your normal weekly tuition rates
- Morning Program: 6:00 a.m. to start of school
- Afternoon Program: Dismissal to 6:00 p.m.
- Bethel Manor Elementary
- Coventry Elementary
- Dare Elementary
- Grafton Bethel Elementary
- Magruder Elementary
- Mt. Vernon Elementary
- Seaford Elementary
- Tabb Elementary
- Waller Mill Elementary
- Yorktown Elementary
Enroll online at www.discoverchampions.com
For Further Information - Contact the Area Manager
757-833-8294 ext. 14
For online Customer support call: